Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My First Romantic (Nature) Poem

Sakura:

Its branches sway gently in the breeze

The petals falling gracefully on the ground

Slowly winter comes to an end

A sign that spring is around the corner

Have you ever seen something so profound?

Beautiful during the day

Even more during the night

Such elegance, such beauty

What power it has to leave one speechless

Have you ever seen a more wonderful sight?

Sometimes has a meaning for romance

As I watch a petal fall slowly to my palm

The scenery just leaves you in surprise and awe

Just looking at them

It makes me feel somewhat calm.

As the sun sets and I take my leave

I take one last look at the cherry blossoms, and feel at ease

Being able to see them

This memory I will not forget

As the cool air brushes upon me from the night’s breeze.

1 comment:

DenebolaBlack said...

That's really beautiful *stares unseeingly to the screen* really beautiful...